LMC congregation or resource partner organization who would like to place a classified ad, submit here.
Mennonite Central Committee is seeking a full-time Learning and Evaluation Systems Coordinator. Reporting to the Co-Director of the Planning, Learning, and Disaster Response (PLDR) Department, the Learning and Evaluation Systems Coordinator will:
1. Develop and coordinate the use of common planning, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting (PMER) tools and processes throughout all MCC programs, with an emphasis on learning.
2. Develop and conduct PMER training and capacity building activities for all international and domestic program staff and service workers.
3. Develop and coordinate internal and external networks for knowledge sharing of MCC program practice.
4. Carry out evaluative research into the impact of MCC’s program
Location: Akron, PA
Start date: February 1, 2021
To learn more and apply:
Entry Level HVAC Assistant wanted to change HVAC filters in 900 person retirement community. 80 hrs. bi-weekly, daytime Mon. – Fri.
For more information call 717.581.3936 or email email@example.com
Welsh Mountain Home is seeking a Resident Services Manager for our 48-bed Personal Care Home.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate Resident Admissions including manage admission inquiries, tours, and assessments.
• Work with the Director of Wellness to maintain overall health, safety, and well-being of residents including assistance with placement for a higher level of care.
• Develop and Manage RASPs (resident assessment and support plan)
• Schedule and attend ISP meetings for residents with ID.
• Act as resident to family liaison to communicate needed goods and services
• Provide resident conflict resolution as needed
• Manage resident council meetings (once a quarter)
• Oversee resident mail management
• Assist with insurance coordination for residents
• Develop and maintain activities calendar
• Maintain regulatory compliance for admissions criteria and documentation (TabulaPro eMR system)
• Must be willing to train as a PCA/Med-tech and work direct care when needed
• On-call responsibilities (approx. one week a month)
• Manage housekeeping and dietary department personnel
The applicant must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule and work efficiently with excellent time management skills.
Qualifications: Social Worker or Related Field; will consider a combination of education and related experience. Personal Care Home experience preferred but not required.
Welsh Mountain Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer